Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than three thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Help manage demand generation efforts outside of Paid Social and Paid Search channels including, but not limited to, review sites, paid affiliates/listicles, lead buys, sponsored newsletters/podcasts/advertorials, content syndication and more; Constantly be researching new buys, websites and categories to introduce Deel on, test, and iterate off of.
- We have loads of content developed, so you’ll be tasked with finding creative ways to distribute existing or repurposed content.
- Develop new paid inbound marketing strategies to help improve conversion rate and drive more sales qualified opportunities from external sources; Research and identify levers and websites to drive qualified leads; Create testing frameworks to determine where we drive additional ROI.
- Manage campaign budgets, analyze past programs and report on performance KPIs.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for campaign management and growth; Serve as the expert on the ins-and-outs of demand generation/sponsorship opportunities at Deel.
- Support other marketing efforts such as product launches and acquisitions.
- Work with our local marketing managers to identify key regional trends and local websites that we may be able to partner with, in addition to global partners.
- Educate the paid ads team, larger Growth team and other regional managers, on latest paid trends and clear insights on performance and new areas to focus on, to provide new knowledge ideas to facilitate growth.
Some key qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in demand gen role (comparable B2B/SaaS experience is preferable).
- Highly knowledgeable and confident in different demand gen buys (CPL, CPC, etc) alike with performance-based goals (CPSQO, ROAS etc) as well as demand gen publishers and operations.
- Highly Collaborative as you will partner with growth, content, design, data analytics, and marketing ops on a daily basis as well as educate the broader organization on what works, why it works and how we can scale.
- Proven agility, flexibility, and autonomy in managing projects from conception to completion.
- Creative and analytical and can test, implement and measure while coming up with new ideas on a regular basis.
- Data-driven and comfortable with setting up dashboards and using the latest analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows.
- You are self-motivated, comfortable with a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing org structures.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We’d especially love to speak with you if you’ve:
- You have a ton of cross-functional marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space; bonus points at a hyper growth startup, HRTech or FinTech industries.
- You have worked at a very fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- You are fluent in other languages besides English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
“Please note that we will only communicate with our job applicants by using @deel.com domains. We will never contact applicants from any other email address. We will never ask for money from potential employees. Be cautious of any unauthorized solicitations. You may view the most current and accurate job postings at Deel by visiting https://www.deel.com/careers.