Who we are:
Along with our partners in Customer Care and Technology, we are embarking on an exciting adventure to upgrade the entirety of our customer service with advanced analytics. Vistaprint is a leader in mass customization of printed products and offers phenomenal customer service but there is still tremendous opportunity to enrich our customer care interactions and enable our teams with innovative analytics tools and relevant insights to provide the best possible customer service and fuel growth. To get there, we will need a results-oriented and passionate advocate for innovative data analytics solutions in the customer care domain.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with a variety of international partners and teams in Customer Care, CX, and Technology to understand and deliver against the critical requirements around reporting and insights tools for the Customer Care teams to enable them to provide an excellent and efficient customer service
- Design and lead a standardized communication and documentation process for various business partners on the requirements, data product status and roadmap
- Create end-to-end data product backlogs for customer care analytics data products (few examples: advanced analytics around customer satisfaction and feedback, pro-active monitoring system for customer contacts, and machine-learning-based forecasting)
- Design, test, and build internationally scalable data products, starting with proves of concept (POCs) and Minimum Lovable Products. Ensure high standards in methods, speed in execution and learn from new insights that can have a strong impact on the business and costumers
- Work with analysts, data scientists, and data engineers to use innovative customer care-relevant technologies, like text analysis and natural language processing, big data analytics, machine learning, and self-service dashboarding
- Set up team ceremonies and their cadence to monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value and raise roadblocks to the leadership members when challenges occur
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology and work experience in analytics and/or technical/digital roles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to identify the key results for the team members’ success and to plan for near-term and long-term team growth
Nice to Have:
- Customer- and user-centric approach and ability to build the best possible innovative reporting and analytics tools to the customer care teams that support great customer and user experience
- Experience in building digital products with “Minimum lovable product” (MLP) thinking
- Experience in customer service/contact center environment
- Advanced coding skills in SQL, Python and some understanding of the above mentioned customer care-relevant technology
- Proactive and positive approach to face challenges and overcome obstacles
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, commuter benefits and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Browse more remote jobs > euremotejobs.com/jobs/