What are the goals and responsibilities of a Data Privacy Specialist?
Your tasks will entail researching and implementing best practices for direct marketing, cookie consent, and data analytics in compliance with international privacy laws. To do that, you will use such tools as CookieBot, OneTrust, CookiePro, and Amasty GDPR.
We expect you to collaborate with cross-functional teams to align privacy services with client needs, including adjustments to marketing strategies and cookie banner implementations. Communication with clients will take place to understand their needs and present tailored Data Privacy solutions. You will act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing any issues or concerns they may have related to Data Privacy.
Also, your responsibilities will include managing and updating privacy-related content, including creating and maintaining a privacy glossary, banner repository, and FAQ pages. You will ensure professional development in the field of data privacy and data protection, staying up-to-date with the latest trends, regulations, and best practices.
What do we expect from a Data Privacy Specialist?
How to apply?
- Complete the necessary details, and we will promptly get back to you with the next steps.
- The next steps typically involve a test assignment and an interview.
- Get the best data management experience at the world’s leading eCommerce Agency.
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects worldwide.
- Join a multinational team that delivers to customers in over 70 countries.
- Experience our online office, where everyone is connected regardless of their location.
- Receive support for hardware upgrades.
- Benefit from health insurance.
- Access certifications, events, and many other opportunities!
We can plan and deliver your strategic eCommerce roadmap for the next 5 years. From Adobe Magento, Akeneo, and other platform integration, hosting, 24/7 support to traffic acquisition (PPC, SEO), user experience optimization, design, and eCommerce legal consulting.
scandiweb is the only eCommerce agency, which is happy to be your Plan B. When things do not go as expected, we are happy to help and fix them for you – either it is to improve your existing website or create a new one from scratch.