If BigQuery, Google Analytics & Salesforce are your favourite tools… We could have a great role for you🚀! Sales & Marketing Data Analyst 💰 Range 40K-50K€+tons of perks! Ping us!
Shipping is complex and online stores need solutions to compete globally. With our technology, you can improve the shipping experience of your customers and deliver a premium service.
Operating in 10 countries, our passion for getting shipping right means we support our customers every step of the way, making shipping simple and transparent.
Our vision: to facilitate online shipping around the world.
Our mission: helping online stores offer a great delivery experience.
Our values: making our inclusive and proactive company culture our core guide.
- Earn it – Without trust, we can’t grow. We earn trust from our teammates, customers and partners through hard work and great results.
- Do it – Act, accomplish, repeat—that’s how we achieve our shared vision. Our team doesn’t overthink it, we are simply shipping by simply thinking!
- Live it – We’re at our best when we’re challenged, learning and having fun.
The Packlink Marketing Department is made up of people with Digital DNA. Our goal is to make potential customers fall in love so that once they use our technology for their shipments, they cannot forget us. 😍
We love people! Both internal Packlink departments and external. And of course, we love being in touch with our clients, both B2B and B2C.
➡️ Are you ready to join our dynamic and fast-paced team? If so, please continue reading!
What you will be doing:
- Analysing data that resides in BigQuery, Google Analytics 360, Google Ads, Talkdesk, Salesforce and more.
- Data Visualization and reporting for the Business.
- Provide insight based on the available data.
- Adding new information and/or databases to be processed.
- Detailed cohort analyses.
- Preparing and overseeing testing programmes.
- Attribution and incrementality modelling.
- Ensure coherent GTM strategy.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams but also BI, Pricing, Customer Service and Finance functions.
- A minimum of 3 years as a Data Analyst in Marketing or Sales department.
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of data visualization software – Tableau and Datastudio.
- Knowledge of CRM’s as Salesforce.
- Basic understanding about some of the following:
- Python: pandas, numpy,matplotlib,seaborn
- R : ggplot, dplyr, shiny, plotly
- A high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong motivation for working in a scaleup company
- Experience working in English🇬🇧 (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Experience working with data technologies of GCP
- Solid software development skills and tooling
- Descriptive and inferential statistics knowledge
- Machine Learning knowledge is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
– 💸 Clear and transparent compensation plan.
The salary range for this role: from 40.000 to 50.000€ (Fix+Variable)
We always include the salary range for all our job offers in order to be clear about our expectations. We will discuss the indicated range with you in the first recruiting call to ensure that we are on the same page.
– 📙 Personal Training Budget:
Up to 800€/year training budget (certifications, conferences attendance, etc.) to invest in your professional development. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the product community, and develop your soft skills in order to lead teams and manage other stakeholders.
– 🏠 We are a remote-first company
All team members at Packlink are remote employees. After COVID, you can decide if you want to work in the office 2 days a week or 3 days per quarter. It’s up to you. We also cover your expenses for working from home (50€ per month/600€ per year).
– 💻 Everything you need to work from home
Whether you prefer Mac, Linux or Windows (or an additional screen or two), we set you up for success when working remotely.
– 🔗 Referral Bonus
We need your support in hiring top-class talent! We offer a referral bonus of 1k-3K, depending on the complexity of the role and the hiring process.
– 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Free language classes
Thirsty for knowledge? Learn a new language by joining our free English/Spanish/French classes. In groups of 4-5 people, you can connect and enjoy taking up a new language or improving your current skills with one of our great instructors.
– 🏐 Health and Wellness
The well-being of our team is super important to us. Choose from different options that help you focus on your health:
- Gym membership or exercise classes (pilates, kick-boxing, etc.)—we’re happy to cover the cost!
- If you prefer private health insurance, we offer a great plan courtesy of our partner Sanitas.
– 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday
Take your birthday off to celebrate, or your kid’s birthday!
– ⚖️ Great work-life balance
We offer a flexible work schedule and will do our best to adapt to your personal situation. Working in a fast-growth environment can be intense, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your free time!
-💜 An inclusive and upbeat work environment
Leave your suit behind… we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place! More importantly, our company culture promotes diversity and inclusion. The personality and opinions of each of our team members are important and valid, and we aim to offer all employees a safe environment where they can be themselves and thrive.
– 🌍 A cross-cultural atmosphere
We are a truly international team of 15 nationalities that speak 10 languages. Our company language is English and all internal communication and company-wide meetings are in English.
-🏟️ Company events
Work hard, play hard! We do our best every day, even at our regular team-building events. Everything is currently remote, but we’re looking forward to organising in-person company events once again in the near future!
– 💰 Flexible Salary
We work with Cobee on a flexible compensation plan for transport, restaurants and kindergarten so our employees can save on personal income tax.