FARO is an imaging company – and an imagining company. We envision a better, more insightful, and more powerful world realized through digital 3D means and measurement technologies. Right from the start, we have helped our customers make better decisions – faster and more accurately than anyone else in the industry.
We work with the largest companies on the planet to provide the solutions that enable them to overcome their most pressing industry challenges. In aerospace and automotive, we work with firms like SpaceX, NASA, Tesla and Volvo among others. In the construction industry, we work with the largest builders to scan and design astonishing projects. For public safety professionals, our forensics scanning tools solve crimes and document scenes with high tech gear you probably see on CSI and in the movies!
We believe that if it can be dreamed it can also be measured. And if it can be measured, it can also be realized.
We are seeking a Customer Support Tier 3 (m/w/d), located in Germany or in France or in Italy or in Spain or in the Netherlands.
How you will make a difference @ FARO
- Act as third level of support responding to customer inquiries received through chat, e-mail, telephone or other communication method and related to any range of FARO Products. Make inquiries to determine the nature and extent of problem and to isolate areas of concern. Identify causes of problems and provide solutions to customers. Structure solutions to suit user circumstances and level of competency and communicate through means suited to user requirements. Ability to handle high call volume and correspondence; multitask and escalate to higher tier as needed.
- Enter data relating to customers and sales and maintain customer database in computer system.
- Follow up on open service inquiries to ensure that customers received solution and are satisfied with solution. Respond to and resolve complaints and concerns.
- Familiar with standard concepts, policies, practices, and procedures within Faro’s organization. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develop technical Q&A for solutions & fast faxes, related to FARO products.
- Handling of confidential data internally and with customer.
- Facilitate support for internal customers (other departments) and direct them to appropriate solution avenue(s).
This position requires
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Knowledge of Dutch language is a plus
- Ability to Multi-task & Prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment
- Organized & Detailed Oriented
- Good Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Relationship Building Skills
- Continuous track record of success
- Past database / data entry experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
- In general, a permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Other employee events and services (e.g. bicycle program, health days, sponsored sports events and charity runs, free drinks)
At FARO, we are committed to encouraging different perspectives and ideas that foster innovation. We believe that we are strongest with a diverse team of employees. We want every FARO employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for all and encouraging open collaboration and communication.
Join us. Become part of a dynamic organization that values quality, leadership, teamwork,
honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.