Your mission is to deliver incredible experiences to Riverside users
We are all working remote so you can work from anywhere in the world
Riverside is on its path to be the consumer brand for remote content creation in studio quality.
Some of our users are Disney, Hillary Clinton, Marvel, and Verizonmedia.
As a part of our growing, global Customer Support Specialist team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Riverside experience.
If you’re constantly curious, a strong writer, and technical savvy, we want to hear from you!
During the day you will:
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by chat and occasionally by video calls
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new product features
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations
- Have an opportunity to learn how riverside operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is technical Savvy
- Enjoys writing, and doing so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English)
- Enjoys talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how riverside works to a range of audiences from various industries
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Is happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion
- Is able to work at least one weekend day per week – you’ll be able to take a weekday off in lieu
Browse the latest remote customer support jobs open to anywhere in the world!