Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to play an essential role in creating the customer experience for our EMEA customers. You will be the voice of Front, responsible for all customer inquiries, and for keeping our customers happy.
This position can be based in office in Dublin or Paris or remotely from France, the UK, Ireland, or Poland.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Front customers
- Become an expert on how Front works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming messages in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Communicate with customers both over email, chat, and the phone
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
- Take part in the“on-call” rotation for urgent customer requests
What skills & experience do you need?
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and crush the queues.
- 2 years minimum proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience)
- Tech-savvy and hungry to improve technical skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication – you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Fluent in English (+ French is a bonus)
- Experience with using Front is a huge plus!