🚀What’s the position?
We’re looking for a dedicated Support Representative to join our growing team. This is full-time, remote position to help us provide great support for our two mobile apps.
💫What will I be working on?
We have two apps Pillow (https://pillow.app) and Today (https://neybox.com/today). These are two well-established, health and fitness mobile apps with millions of users worldwide.
Our customers will reach out to us for help via email, our dedicated customer support service or social media. As a Support Representative for our team, you will be the front-line contact for our users, helping them navigate our applications, troubleshoot issues, and make the most of their features.
🤹What will be my role and responsibilities?
- Respond to customer support requests
- Maintain and update the content of our knowledge base.
- Coordination with the rest of the team to escalate issues to the right people or teams where necessary.
- Reply to reviews on App Store Connect.
- Help customers reaching out on Social Media.
💼 What are the requirements?
- At least one year of experience in similar customer support positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with customer support software
- Proficient use of the English language.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Proficient in usage of MacOS and iOS
- References from previous employers in written or spoken form may be required.
⚡️ Bonus skills
An academic background or experience in software development is a plus.
🌍 Can I work remotely?
Of course! Our team is 100% remote. To ensure maximum availability of our support team, your working days and hours may include weekends or holidays.
🙌 What is it like working at Neybox?
Our team is smal and collaborate closely on a daily basis. Not everyone joins that the same time but we ensure a good overlap of our working hours. Our communication is mainly asynchronous using Slack and other communication tools and we keep meetings at a minimum. We work closely together and we encourage open communication and transparency.
- Working as part of a small word-class friendly team to help people around the world live a better life.
- Being part of a growing multi-cultural team that values and supports each member.
- Access to many learning resources and sponsored learning opportunities.
- Great salary with bonuses.
- 24 days of paid leave + public holidays.
❌ Who should not apply?
We don’t work with outsourcing companies, HR agencies or headhunters. Please apply directly as an individual interested in the position.
📥 Great! How can I apply?
Just hit the button “Apply” button below!
(Please note that this is the only acceptable way to apply)
Contacting people you don’t know, working at Neybox on Social Media or LinkedIn will instantly disqualify you as a candidate.