Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and, with more than 15 million users and 100,000 five-star reviews – komoot is on its way to become one of the most popular cycling and hiking apps out there. Join our fully remote team of 60+ people and change the way people explore! Do you enjoy guiding users to the right solutions? Do you find investigating tricky issues entertaining? Have you ever been told you explain solutions really clearly and can do so in writing too? Then we would love to hear from you! We are now looking for an outstanding Customer Support Manager to join our easy – going but incredibly efficient support team of four. You will assist our users with questions, technical problems and help them get the most out of the product. You will often be the first point of contact for our customers and you will represent their voices internally too. The happiness and satisfaction of our users have always been central to our mission and you, together with the team, will play a crucial role in how our they perceive us.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Support our users via email as well as answer their questions on all channels (tickets, forums, Twitter, Facebook, App Store reviews).
- Understand what users want, organize their ideas, and write effective help documentation for them
- Handle technically complex and/or escalated cases.
- Work with developers and QA to find and solve critical bugs in the wild.
Why you will love it
- You will work with Julia, Annika, Eleonora and Nouran – our small but extremely effective support team.
- You’ll work with outdoor fans and help them to have great experiences.
- You’ll be the voice and the ear for our users and have a big impact on our community.
- You’ll play a key role and have a true impact in our international team.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, a co-working space of your choice or anywhere else that lies in any time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- Every day your work will inspire people to discover more of the great outdoors.
- You’ll join us for team gatherings 3 times a year (when safe) in beautiful locations like Italy, Mallorca or the French Alps.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have outstanding communication skills in German & English (C1-2), any other languages would be a great asset (Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish).
- Have 2+ years experience working in online or tech. support and you love it. You know how to identify and report bugs and you are able to break down technically complex problems to simple explanations.
- You’re an excellent written communicator, like producing help documentation and can win frustrated users over with your great writing skills.
- You learn quickly and enjoy deep diving into technical issues and solving them.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible, well- organized and able to handle several tasks at the same time.
- You are positive and curious about our users’ needs and keen to improve their experience.
- Have a passion for outdoor sports, apps and technology.
Sound like you?
We want to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A write up explaining why you’re interested in working at komoot.
- Feel free to tell us a little about yourself and show us your interests via your blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website.
- Bonus points for: Doing something creative with komoot (We love people who go the extra mile).
Browse the latest remote jobs > euremotejobs.com/jobs/