We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates, and a user base spread across the US, Europe, and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
About the role
We are looking for an analytical person to join our Support team. It’s our team’s goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilize Koinly to its full potential.
In this analytical customer support role, you will become a problem solver and a product expert in Koinly. You will take a deep dive into an account and help users with their data import. Your task is to investigate, diagnose and fix software issues caused by incorrect use of the product. Furthermore, you will collect feedback and report bugs, all to improve the customer experience, and to deliver the possible service to the end-user.
- Help users to resolve issues that appear in the process of using Koinly
- Deep dive into customers accounts and help them with their data import
- Investigate, diagnose, and fix software faults and issues caused by incorrect use of the product
- Collecting feedback and reporting bugs
- Constantly learn and develop your skills within customer support, tech, crypto, and all things Koinly
- Fluent English with good written skills
- Analytical skills and a lover of numbers
- Organized with high attention to detail
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges and changes
- Tech-savvy and keen to learn and develop yourself
- Basic knowledge of excel
Bonus points if:
- You come from an accountancy, finance or tax background
- Skilled in SQL or python
- Experience or an interest in programming
- You have experience in customer support and/or an online software service
- You have an interest in/or experience with cryptocurrencies