Cork, Ireland (or remote +/- 5hrs by timezone)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company, disrupting its industry. Currently optimizing over $100bn+ in procurement spend for the world’s largest companies, Keelvar is more than just a software company. Keelvar is an evolution of how companies work.
If you are passionate about how technology is changing the world of work and want to work with a great team, this is the role for you.
What you will be doing
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible for helping our customers to design, build and optimize their events.
On a typical day you will:
- Analyse and resolve all customer support issues.
- Gain extensive working knowledge of Keelvar software products.
- Take a proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- Apply technical expertise to the analysis of customer issues.
- Provide outstanding customer service for all users of Keelvar products.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Create knowledge base articles for recurring FAQ’s
- Work with other departments including tier 2 support, professional services and engineering as required ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers satisfaction
This role requires a good grounding in technical experience and customer support
- University degree in a technical, business or other related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent data analysis and manipulation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and product demonstrations skills
- A consultative approach to solving your customer’s business challenges
- Proven ability to problem-solve overcoming technical blockers
- Proven ability to map customer requirements to software solutions
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
What you can expect
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Peace of mind with life assurance
- Company matching pension scheme
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
Browse the latest remote customer support jobs