We are currently looking for an internal candidate to become the next Customer Success Lead, level 3. As the CS Lead at Bunny Studio, your mission is to enhance the fulfillment on time across all categories without affecting the experience of our pros, clients, and CX Associates.
As CS Lead, you’ll ensure that the team consistently delivers memorable experiences and gives their best, so clients and pros are 100% satisfied with our services.
- Supports the Director of Customer Success Operations in owning the fulfillment strategy for the Customer Experience team.
- Create strategies and roadmaps to drive performance, and build scalable opportunities within customer delight and retention.
- Own CX workforce planning.
- Demonstrates big picture and long-term thinking.
- Define and own all metrics and dashboards, ensuring the team’s weekly, monthly, and quarterly PIs and KPIs.
- Analyze tickets volume and topics and provide quarterly reports to management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in different initiatives that touch the customer experience.
- Promote our mission to “make it happen” through different strategies and tactics.
Team building and staffing:
- Build, retain, and provide guidance and mentorship to CX Associates and foster career development.
- Pro-actively recruit new CX associates and keep a list of prospective team members on file.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Improve our fulfillment standards.
- Dealing with many unknowns and helping the team document the newest learnings, workflows, processes to ensure the bus factor is kept high
- Acquiring a good understanding of our product to be able to:
- Help our customers adapt and adopt solutions to ensure their needs are met.
- Provide new insights and innovative suggestions for improvement to our Product team.
- Working with high levels of independence, where we expect assertiveness and critical thinking
You are a great person for this job if you:
- Have a minimum of C1 English level (written and oral). Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Ability to think systematically to drive efficiencies and streamline operations.
- You’re a Do-er, have a strong work ethic and a bias for action.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent organization skills and close attention to detail.
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivational skills.
- Excellent listening skills and great emotional intelligence.
- Ability to communicate advanced concepts to all audiences.
- Leadership qualities; you lead by example and demonstrate Bunny Studio’s core values and company frameworks.
- Are able and willing to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team where various religions, ideologies, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and nationalities work together.
- Recognizes hidden or dormant conflict within the team and immediately and pro-actively facilitates a beneficial resolution of the conflict by bringing it into the open.
- Love managing complex cases.
- Collaborate well in a team environment.
- Respond creatively to unexpected circumstances by turning these into opportunities for learning and growth.
- Don’t back away from unknowns; instead, you approach them with curiosity and take charge to turn them into knowns.
- Have a critical mindset, not settling with the status quo, and always looking for ways to do existing processes differently and propose options on how they could be optimized or automated.
- Have adaptability skills, and you’re comfortable working in an accelerated environment.
Compensation: $39,245.62 yearly