Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Job Description
As our increasing roster of enterprises and service providers begin their cloud transformation, we are looking for technical and customer relationship talent to usher our customers through the operational challenges of adopting Mirantis as their cloud computing platform.
The Customer Success Renewal Specialist is responsible for owning and executing a large portfolio of renewal contracts in an assigned territory. Renewal Specialist are responsible for creating strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders such as Sales and Customer Success organizations to secure every renewal. Moreover you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal at the end of the subscription term.
- Create and maintain a relationship with a large customer base to ensure each customer is successful and communicate every challenge into the wider business.
- Partner with Account Executives as well as the Customer Success department to fully understand and develop a clear renewal strategy for each customer based on data driven decisions
- Maximize account growth opportunities by playing an collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal. Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the account team.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensuring any uncovered risk is clearly communicated in order to develop resolution strategies .
- Adopt new initiatives and programs pro-actively and act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other members of the extended team and achieve customer success and strategic targets for minimizing attrition.
- Engage in strategic account planning with key stakeholders at a management level to ensure accountability across teams. Acts as a Renewals brand ambassador.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in Sales, Customer Success Management, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on Customer Engagement and Customer Success.
- Strong process management and adherence to policy
- Strong customer management skills, including soft skills. Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive conversations with customers
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
- Fluent French language and a good level of English preferred
- Willingness and desire to take on additional tasks or pilot projects that are beneficial to the department or to the organization
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TEAM PLAYER: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan.
Browse the latest remote jobs in European time zones.