About the job
*Customer Success Onboarding Specialist, Bilingual: English with another European Language *
Who we are:
Tenzo is a rising star in the restaurant technology industry backed by Techstars and leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We have amazing customers in 13 countries, including Nando’s, TGI Fridays, Absurd Bird and many more.
We’re looking for motivated, smart and passionate people to join the team as we develop a company that has a real impact in the world. This is a unique opportunity to be an early employee at a company on a great growth trajectory.
What we do: Check out a short video of our awesome tech on our YouTube channel
Using advanced analytics and big data techniques we deliver actionable insights to the right person, at the right time, on the right device. By doing this we’re helping our customers run their businesses more efficiently, reduce wastage and in turn, helping solve the world’s food crisis.
Tenzo has experienced a period of rapid growth following the bounce-back of the restaurant industry following Covid-19 and we’re looking for an Implementation Manager to come on board to be responsible for managing our top tier customers through the Tenzo implementation and onboarding processes. This role sits at the heart of Tenzo and you’ll work collaboratively with our growth and development teams and be responsible for setting up the long term success of our Tenzo customers.
- Perform technical consultation with customers and third-party systems providers throughout the implementation of the Tenzo reporting and analytics platform
- Conduct regularly scheduled communications with customer influencers and decision-makers to design, implement and review their implementation plans to optimise their Tenzo roll-out and drive early-value creation
- Understand, through consultation and partnerships, how to identify customers’ pain points and collaborate with them and their teams to find solutions
- Evangelize the capabilities of Tenzo and create Customer Advocacy by securing customer references
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Implementation Manager with a minimum of three years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of meeting and often exceeding their targets
- A person who understands web services/API’s and system integrations from both a functional and high-level technical perspective has confident with Postgres and querying an RDS database
- A skilled project manager with a creative customer-centric approach to problem-solving and experienced in managing critical customer issues with senior customer stakeholders
- The ability to spot trends and make decisions based on data in a process-driven role
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced startup and is able to work in a sometimes high-pressure environment
- A Positive and proactive nature, someone who’s ready to use their initiative to get things done
- A bilingual speaker who is proficient and confident in conducting business in English AND one other european language
*This role principally suits people with consulting or previous experience in F&B technology or SaaS. *
Bonus points for:
Restaurant industry experience
German language skills
Reasons you’ll love working with us:
- A competitive salary with equity vesting over four years
- 28 days including Bank Holidays rising to 30 days after one year and 32 after two years
- We’re a 100% virtual working team at the moment but will be moving to working model that is part office based later in the year
- Regular virtual and when possible in person team socials – think escape rooms, quizzes, drinks and dinners and general good banter
- A MacBook Pro and all the workstation perks or software you need to feel comfy at work
- T-shirt and Hoodie starter pack
Tenzo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org