Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Our Customer Success Managers provide a key role in ensuring success for our customer base acting as a bridge between Currenycloud and their customers. The CSM’s ensure the client gets the most value from the relationship by providing training, guidance, and support throughout the customer’s lifecycle. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a company that has great values and a bright future.
- Expertly manage a portfolio of accounts, developing relationships, managing stakeholders and identifying advocates
- Assist account managers with the sales and onboarding process for new customers
- Provide training to new and existing customers on a continual basis for our products and services
- Help customers to maximise our technology and make sure they’re getting the most out of the relationship
- Work with Account Managers to discover opportunities within the customer base and drive revenue growth
- Work with multiple departments to act as the conduit for the customers
- Proactively look at processes and try to improve them based on customer feedback and internal knowledge of the systems
- Hold regular client calls to discuss current friction points to reduce the risk of churn. Understand changes and customer needs that could improve the service we are providing.
- Work with internal teams to make informed decisions on the new product releases to support the needs of our customer base
Skills, Education & Experience, OKR’s…
- 3+ years in Customer Success/Account Management or equivalent role in a fintech, banking or payments environment
- Broad understanding of International Payments, FX and Banking
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Outstanding at building relationships both internally and with customers
- Tools: Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, Trello, Tableau (or similar)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment
- Great decision making when under pressure.
- Used to working to Monthly Revenue targets
- Utilising NPS and Healthscore targets