Are you passionate about climate change and moving the world to a more sustainable future? Are you comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for an independent, forward-thinking Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. As Customer Success, you are the face of Plan A to our clients and the voice of our clients within our organisation.
At Plan A, you’ll be working with large, global companies to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. You’ll also occasionally work with the sales and product teams to appropriately define new opportunities as part of our customer processes. We are looking for someone to:
- Act as a trusted advisor to our large customers and ensure their success; manage the client relationship, ranging from your counterparts to senior stakeholders within our clients’ organisations
- Become an expert on the Plan A platform: Leveraging deep product and carbon accounting knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development
- Guide our customers on tricky questions related to sustainability and carbon accounting, leveraging the strengths of our subject-matter experts
- Work with our technical teams to ensure client feedback is heard, and shape the future of our product pipeline
- Work with our sales team to translate customer opportunities into commercial value
- Design operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- You’ve demonstrated success in customer relationship management, especially at a growing startup working with Enterprises
- You’ve demonstrated a consistent record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers’ successes with them
- You have comfort in working cross-functionally, aligning with sales leaders, product teams or customers at the biggest companies in the world to make sure our customers achieve their goals
- You’re a savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- You’re comfortable working in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Employee Stock Options (VSOP)
- Discounts and benefits via the Plan A Corporate Benefits Platform
- Access to online learning platforms (e.g. Masterclass, Master Plan) and online magazines (e.g. Sifted)
- Monthly team activities, company on- and offsite, and weekly team in-person gatherings on a Friday evening
- Flexibility to work remotely, in-office, or a bit of both
- 28 vacation days per year, 30 days working-from-anywhere, plus annual educational leave and sabbatical leave
What you can expect from Plan A
- Contribution to a bigger purpose! Push the needle on climate action by contributing to the success of our carbon management and ESG software!
- We value collaboration over competition. You will become part of a cooperative and cross-functional environment, where we value sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We are always growing and so are you. We support you with “MyPlan A”, your personalised career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
- Enjoy the perks of remote work but always feel free to join us in our offices in Berlin, Paris or London.