We’re on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager for Google Workspace! You will take charge of your customer portfolio, build strong relationships, and collaborate seamlessly with our teams for an outstanding customer experience. If you have previous experience in customer-facing roles, and would like to further progress your career, join us in simplifying the tech journey!
What’s in it for you? 💡 We embrace a growth mindset, ensuring that you have both the space and opportunities to further expand your professional career. You’ll have the chance to participate in challenging projects as we strive for an outstanding customer experience – our customers include companies like Bolt, Livesport, UiPath, and Wise. Lastly, we prioritize trust and flexibility, operating on a fully remote setup.
What will you do? 🧭
- Ensure smooth onboarding, and enable our customers, so they can benefit from our partnership.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of customers once the implementation phase is completed.
- Analyse customer usage and experience, so you’re able to recommend a solution or service to make their life easier.
- Conduct product demonstrations for your customers (with the help of engineers and a solution architect).
- Actively upsell Revolgy’s services and products.
- Be ahead of customers’ concerns, seeking the best customer experience possible.
- Establish client retention goals and metrics.
Must haves 🔥
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing roles (Customer Success Specialist, Business Development Representative, Account Manager,…).
- Fluent and confident communication skills in both English and Czech (B2/C1).
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Experience working with CRM software (we use HubSpot).
- Exceptional communication skills throughout the customer journey.
- Customer empathy to understand and address customer needs.
- Organisational and analytical skills to achieve client satisfaction and retention.
Nice to haves 🙌 (Don’t worry if you don’t have these skills, we will teach you)
- Understanding of Google Cloud and AWS products.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud offerings and consumption models, understanding the principles and products.
Are you interested? 👀
Don’t hesitate to apply right now 🙌 We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
Revolgy offerings 💗
- Fully remote setup & flexible remote-first culture
- 5 weeks of paid vacation & sick days
- Budget for your work equipment and energy costs
- Multisport card or FlexiPass
- Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution
- Company notebook
- GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis
- Budget for learning
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Support of tech speakers and our own meetups
- Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners
- Company events
(The offerings differ based on the type of cooperation and location)
Locations where we can offer employment for this position are Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Estonia, and UK.
Revolgy is a leading multinational company providing digital transformation services through online collaboration tools and cloud infrastructure operating on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We are a premier partner of Google and Amazon. We serve over 2000 customers around the globe.