As a Customer Success Manager (f/m/d)
you are part of enhancing receeve’s Customer Success team. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career. This job offers you diverse development opportunities into Account Management, Sales or Product.
In your role, you guide new clients through the onboarding phase while helping to streamline the process for both customers and receeve. You are a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) between parties helping to grow and retain our long-term business relationships. Most importantly, you are responsible for receeve’s customer satisfaction guaranteeing to deliver the best service possible.
- You educate and enable your customers where needed and update them on new product features.
- You identify possibilities for them to use receeve’s product successfully. You also identify opportunities for upselling.
- You are responsible for customer’s service requests and provide the best service possible.
- You build out our knowledge base and maintain a digital education journey based on video libraries and product documentation for receeve’s customers to self-educate as much as possible.
- You analyse your customer’s feedback and implement it into our product, marketing and sales processes while working closely with these teams.
- You develop and update Best Practices and templates.
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is disrupting the collections industry. We like to compare receeve’s model to Tesla. If you see a Tesla on the road you’ll see 4 wheels, 4 doors and a steering wheel, but if you get in and step on the gas you know you’re driving the future. You don’t see that it is built differently but once you use it, you feel the innovation.
The receeve platform does the same for collections. Key functionality our clients expect is built in, fully automated, digital, and can be completely autonomous – and it does this for early stage collections as well for the assignment and discharge of debt – all in one platform.
One platform for everything from building strategy to building the workflows, integrations and communication messages aggregates the strategy and execution functions. We minimize not only time to recover but also improve performance due to the ability to build, test and execute recursive strategies simultaneously on the platform.
You do not need an IT department to implement or update the platform and employees at our clients love the flexibility and simplicity it offers. Ultimately, you get a one-stop, future-proof solution to remedy all your needs in your collections value chain at a significantly better price point delivering almost immediate ROI.
We have recently closed our third round of venture capital and have an aggressive growth plan through 2021 and 2022. We are going after a massive market defined by outdated processes and players. Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities and retail segments. We are headquartered in Hamburg but are working fully remote and are looking to hire the best people for our team.