Parsable aims to improve the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo (largest bakery in the world), Suntory, LafargeHolcim, and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
The Customer Success Manager is part of the Global CS team at Parsable, responsible for driving customer adoption and satisfaction with our Connected Worker platform. They own a portfolio of customers, are focused on their successful outcomes and experience and help drive renewal/expansion revenue for Parsable. This role is remote and ideally based in England or Dublin. Fluent in English and either German or French
- Manage new accounts supporting them through Land, Adopt, Strengthen and Renew phases. This includes on-boarding, tracking usage/adoption, driving positive NPS/CSAT, providing content, training and guidance as needed.
- Develop adoption plays to help expand from early adoption phase to larger site deployment
- Monitor Parsable usage and adoption to help develop new assets to support the customer through the life of the full customer journey
- Achieve high customer reference-ability involving customer and Parsable marketing activities
- Assist the Customer Success team on process improvement, best practices and hiring/recruiting; own specific initiatives to create a systematic CS approach.
- Share relevant and compelling stories of Parsable customer successes and challenges in order to help guide customer’s governance, use cases, infrastructure decisions and timelines.
- Anticipate, communicate and facilitate new customer needs and/or product enhancements to help both the customer and Parsable
- Evangelist for the Connected Worker platform within your customers and in the market
- 4+ years customer facing role (Customer Success, Engagement Manager, Account Manager) with a fast growing SaaS software company selling to Fortune 500 enterprise customers required
- Expertise in relevant verticals (Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or strategic/operations consulting a must
- Consulting experience a must
- Data-driven; chooses solutions & makes decisions based on data and is comfortable with usage/adoption metrics, Customer Satisfaction scoring, ROI calculations and business data analysis needed
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Amplitude, Gainsight etc.
- Collaborative team player with proven record of working cross functionally (Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to juggle a variety of customer priorities (and reprioritize constantly) and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; concise, actionable, strategic communication style with the ability to adjust levels.
- Ability to learn technical content and context quickly, and then convey it to customers
- History of tracking and executing upon the smallest details while not losing sight of big-picture priorities and goals
- Travel to Customer sites up to 20% post-pandemic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Language: Fluent English and German or French
- Location: REMOTE England/Ireland/Central Europe