About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will manage our mid market (Tier 2) group of Enterprise accounts in the EMEA region and work to gain the trust and long term partnership of Time Doctor clients. So it is highly preferred that you’re able to work on European hours.
You will aim to provide comforting coverage to a wide book of business through prioritization and utilizing automation. You will thrive in a fast paced environment as you guide your clients through initial onboarding and setup to ongoing feature updates and health check-ins. The primary focus of the CSM is the adoption, growth and retention of our mid market clients while aiming to boost them into a Tier 1 account.
- Own, maintain, grow and build upon your book of Tier 2 accounts through prioritized and automated engagements
- Drive a successful onboarding of Time Doctor to help customers realize the business value of our products and how we can best support them
- Work to understand your customers business needs and pinpoint those we can aim to expand to a Tier 1 account
- Lead ongoing messaging sequences including product updates, plan changes and check-ins to all accounts and schedule top client trainings
- Closely monitor the health of all clients including contractions, product issues/requests, adoption of end users and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor
- Partner closely with cross departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues and contribute to wider team/company project plans
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures
- Experience owning a book of 100+ accounts
- Proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates and growing adoption
- Acted as a product expert in a similar role/company, provided product overviews/trainings and partnered closely with a Product team
- Participated in cross-departmental processes and projects with teams such as: Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Experience working remotely a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Comfortable using Zoom, Slack, Jira, Support desk and Project Management tools
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work.