At Algolia, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team. We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable relationship management skills, can take the lead on solving issues, drive maximum value/ success to existing customers, inspire and sell the future of Algolia, encourage adoption and expansion, all while building delightful and long-lasting relationships.
You will work closely with our Account Executives and Solutions Engineers to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will integrate our EMEA Customer Success team to deliver and improve our “one-to-many” program, aimed at effectively on-boarding and nurturing customers with a scaled approach. You will work closely with our Education team to deliver best-in-class e-learnings and guide, helping customers implement Algolia successfully. You will help your customers improve their implementation through tailored guidance, and you will engage resources from our Technical teams to address specific customer challenges. Your day-to-day interactions with customers will guide you to improve our scalable approach in order to set customers for success from the get-go.
We’re looking for resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams.
You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customers
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally
- Help design and run webinar sessions
- Monitor account usage and engage with customers on that topic
- Monitor customer engagement with our e-learning platform in order to ensure they leverage the right resources to be successful
- Encourage feature adoption by communicating relevant materials with customers
- Contribute to our expansion opportunities by identifying them and collaborating with our Account Executive team to win them
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve them
- Track key account metrics and forecast retention.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, digital consultancy or project management, preferably in a SaaS business
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- $1000 Remote work Stipend.
Browse the latest remote customer success jobs open on EU Remote Jobs