Veta Virtual is a rapidly growing company that is redefining the traditional virtual receptionist industry. We are actively seeking energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and grow. We aim to change how businesses work by streamlining how they interact with their customers. Veta Virtual was founded in 2021 and is currently growing very fast year over year. We are bootstrapped and our mission is to make a long term positive impact with sustainable business practices.
Companies have a tough time handling lots of phone calls and other client interactions, and we’re here to help. We make communication smooth and easy. Our strength is in providing a flexible and highly personalized service that meets the unique needs of each of our clients and makes our client’s customers extremely happy. If you’re excited to be part of a company that’s trailblazing a new path in an old industry and want to immensely grow your skills and career, Veta Virtual is the place for you!
Who You Are:
We are seeking a friendly and knowledgeable Client Success Manager in EMEA who loves helping our clients to get the most of our services! You’ll spend most of your day interacting with clients, making them feel at ease and excited about using our services, and ensuring they are successful with our services. You are adept at solving problems and are able to empathize with customers, who come with a wide range of expectations and emotions. Your role has a high impact and you will quickly see the direct results of your efforts. If you have a talent for making clients feel welcome and comfortable, we’d love for you to join us!
What Your Team Does:
Our Client Success team really loves helping our clients have the best experience from the start and all through their time with us. Our team is dedicated to making a real difference in our clients’ businesses. You will work closely with, and report to the Manager of Client Success, and you will also work with other Client Success Associates and Client Onboarding Specialist simultaneously.
What You Will Do:
Client Success (60%): As the primary point of contact, you will nurture client relationships, ensuring their journey from initial engagement to ongoing satisfaction is seamless. Your focus will be on reinforcing the value of our services, establishing trust, and promoting a positive client experience. You will collaborate with sales and operations to surpass client’s expectations. This involves the facilitating of client account plan changes, configuration of contact center software, optimization of client scripts, and updating client’s booking and intake workflows utilizing Calendly and Jotform. Additionally, you will update no-code tools such as Zapier automation that continuously enhance service delivery.
Problem-Solving (20%): If any issues come up while clients are with us, it’ll be your task to fix them quickly and make sure our clients are happy with how we solve problems. We understand that each and every account has tweaks and hiccups, and you’ll keep on top of these obstacles to overcome them quickly.
Process Improvement (20%): You’ll look at how we do things and find ways to make them better. Things can always be improved, we really value feedback and suggestions from the team and clients. You will manage a backlog of process improvements to be implemented. You will manage the client success documentation and procedures in preparation to hire additional client success associates.
You’ll work together with our sales, operations, and tech teams to make sure our service is great and keeps getting better. You’ll be part of our regular team meetings, help make materials for new clients, write new support articles and share what you know to help the team learn and grow.
What You Must Have and/or Highly Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field that provides a strong foundation for this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client success, account management, or similar fields; or the ability to demonstrate a similar skillset.
- Minimum C1 level English.
- A proactive, robust client-centered focus coupled with a dedication to delivering exceptional experiences.
- A proactive mindset on innovative thinking, exploring creative solutions where suitable to address various challenges, and weighting them appropriately
- Fluent and effortless communication skills, both verbal and written, with the confidence and sensitivity to address the needs of all client stakeholders.
- Comfort and assurance in facilitating live sessions ‘in person’ through platforms like Zoom, effectively engaging with participants and managing the session dynamics
- A high degree of patience and understanding for challenging situations, such as client misunderstandings and clients that are difficult to reach.
- Ability to explore and learn new technology quickly: we use Google Suite, Hubspot, Slack, Zoom, Calendly, Jotform, and Zapier.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience working at a software company
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM tools.
- Experience working with No Code applications such as Zapier and Make.
- Any previous experience in consulting or working with key stakeholders in executive positions is highly preferred, although optional.
- Any technical background or experience with the software/web development process is highly desirable, although optional.
What’s In It For You:
- Growth Opportunities: We prioritize promoting from within, allowing dedicated individuals to move into leadership or specialized roles based on their skills and interests. This is a manager-track position with opportunities to build your own team in the future, depending on your experience and performance in this role.
- Learning and Development: We support continuous learning by providing access to a range of training programs, workshops, and courses. We encourage our team to broaden their skills and knowledge, which can lead to more responsibilities and diverse project engagements.
- Performance Recognition: We recognize and reward exceptional work. Regular performance reviews and feedback sessions are conducted to discuss achievements, areas for improvement, and career aspirations, allowing for tailored development plans.
- Innovation Encouragement: We highly prize innovative thinking and encourage our team members to bring forward new ideas and solutions. Those showing a high level of initiative and creativity may have the chance to lead new projects and initiatives.
- Remote Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of being fully remote, and access to company HQ in Toronto for occasional business meetings and company events.
- Paid Time Off: We offer a 20-day minimum paid time off and unlimited unpaid time policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high performance.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between team members.