Location: Fully remote within the UK and Ireland (will consider Amsterdam, Paris region).
Rate: Up to £70,000 + OTE (depending on experience and location).
The short version ⏳
Why: Increase student retention rates by enabling engaging learning communities of students.
What: Transform university life across the board. Replace emails and the Learning Management System with learning infrastructure centred on community.
Who: Enticed by our big mission, you will build trust with and deliver incredible experiences to educators and senior university leadership.
What is Aula? 🐝
Aula is a remote-first 30-person education startup building a learning experience platform.
Our mission is to make engaging teaching and learning the norm.
We work with institutions like Coventry University and Glasgow University.
Think of Aula as the heart of a university’s digital campus: a shared space that brings together students, staff, and educators.
The Role: Customer Success Manager 💻
Translate our technology into meaningful change for students and educators at scale by rolling Aula out at our partner institutions.
You will work across digital infrastructure, change management and organisational strategy.
Responsibilities at each institution:
- Challenge senior leadership to be bold: discuss high-level vision, institutional impact, and rapid roll-out plans
- Large-scale project management across all stakeholders (senior leadership, IT, educators).
- Collaborate with our Learning Design team, including world-leading learning specialists to exceed expectations for delivery. Think of yourself as a conductor with a choice of instruments with which to deliver your melody.
- Set educators and students up for success. Build the change programme needed to enable our users to embrace the pedagogical opportunities that Aula offers.
- Push our thinking around account management and expanding our presence to make it more scalable.
- Embed yourself within institutions: think two days travelling, three days wherever suits you best (we’re fully remote).
What we’re looking for 🔍
- +5 years Customer Success/Implementation expertise
- Experience working with a consumer/customer-facing B2B SaaS product
- Enterprise-level project management experience
- Experience of working in a fast-growth startup with its autonomy and urgency
- A people-person. Navigate complex internal politics at partner institutions. Build trusting relationships with leadership. Inspire educators.
- Transparent by default. Be direct and caring with your colleagues, replace ‘good work’ with ‘this is what could have gone better’
- Inclusive. Build a space where your colleagues feel safe to flourish
- Curiously minded. Curious about technology. Excited about automating things (No coding experience needed whatsoever), but you should look to want to replace your work with a system.
You are the type of person who…
- Gets excited about big challenges and complex problems, taking ownership and testing new ideas to solve challenges. You ask ‘what would we need to do to make this happen?’ rather than ‘I don’t see how this would work?’.
- You like to continuously improve the way you and others around you work
The qualifications and experiences above are a guide and we’d still love to hear from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
What it’s like to work at Aula
We’ve open-sourced our handbook, The Aula Brain, so you can see for yourself.
Here are some pages you might be particularly curious about:
- (meet your future colleagues!)
- Why Aula is remote
- Social life
- Mission and Values at Aula
- 📈 What Aula team members think it’s like to work here
Here at Aula, we take diversity and equal opportunity seriously. We are committed to building a team that represents an array of perspectives and skills, irrespective of their background. The more inclusivity we bring, the better our work and culture will be.
However, we can put our hands up and say that we are not perfect. So, if you feel like there is anything that we can do to create a more comfortable and safe interview experience for you, please let us know.
All the best,
The Aula Team 🚀
Browse the latest remote jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/