Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow – we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better – let’s get started!
Our new Customer Success-Localito…
will be working with our case & key account managers to ensure our customers’ happiness every day. You will be the one solving problems and at the same time continuously improve our processes. You don’t need a specific degree – but you need hands-on experience with customers and a track record as a firefighter. We need pragmatism, patience, and someone who doesn’t accept a “no”, but finds a solution.
- Manage day-to-day operations with our customers
- Do handover of new customers with sales
- Manage contract negotiations with sales after test processes
- Do regular check-ins with key accounts and conduct feedback calls
- Have an eye on operations and aim at automating all recurring processes
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a startup
- You love people and processes – we need both!
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto, Berlin or London)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard