At Hyperscience, we are all about creating better outcomes for customers, companies and the world. The Customer Success team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing strategic relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates by providing them an unparalleled experience.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will connect with their assigned Hyperscience customers immediately post-sales. You will partner closely with the Implementation Managers and own the ongoing customer relationships post-implementation. Once the customer has gone live, the CSM will work cross-functionally to help customers deploy new use cases, track adoption and ensure each customer achieves their desired outcomes.
Successful CSMs will be excited by having the freedom of doing the “best job possible”, owning high-touch, high-impact relationships with executive stakeholders at global enterprises and government agencies, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position located in France, Switzerland, or remote from an EU country reporting to the Director of Customer Success.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers post-sales at multiple organizational levels, from technical users to executives
- Become intimately familiar with the business realities of the customers and provide prescriptive solutions to help solve their business challenges
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes while maintaining a high-touch customer experience
- Measure and drive adoption metrics. Work closely with customers to launch new use cases; monitor key milestones and leverage executive relationships to ensure project timelines are met
- Act as an escalation point for customer’s technical support requests, help prioritize issues and perform root cause analysis to deliver long term gains
- Monitor customer health metrics to stay ahead of customer frustrations and work cross-functionally to identify and drive internal areas of improvement
- Assist customers with resource planning to test and deploy Hyperscience updates and releases on a regular cadence
- Provide inputs into product roadmap discussions and advocate for product features that are as closely aligned to customer requirements as possible
- Collaborate with Account Executives to track and execute contract renewals and actively pursue upsell and expansion opportunities
- Liaise with Marketing team to coordinate customer events and create content for case studies and other customer-centric collaterals
- 5+ years experience in account management, customer success, software implementation or automation consultancy
- Experience with large enterprises and government agencies with complex organizational and operational challenges
- You have a passion for solving real world problems and find satisfactions in making our customers successful
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated success at leading projects with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically – we expect CSMs will travel 10-20% of the work days each month within EMEA once it is safe to resume travel
- Reside and able to work in the EU
- Bilingual in English/French
- Experience with Customer Success platforms, such as Gainsight, is a plus