This role is very important for us to fill as soon as possible. We recognize the high importance of Customer Success as one of the most important things to get right in the second decade of the 21st century. Our goal is not only to grow our user base, our goal is to create raving fans with every single interaction.
You’ll be working closely with our COO and Co-Founder Carlo to:
- Effectively resolve customer questions through all of our channels in a considerate and timely manner
- Take ownership of technical issues and customers’ problems from beginning to end
- Compose thoughtful and personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team!
Go above and beyond:
Customer Success is only the start! We’re looking to offer our first CS hire a much wider opportunity within tl;dv. Ready to become the Voice of Customer / Customer advocate at tl;dv? Here is how you will help our team to improve the Customer Experience:
- Source insights from customer feedback and distill them within the rest of the company
- Collect data and analyze where users churn and make suggestions to improve the funnel
- Collaborate with our Head of Design/UX Thali to conduct user research on your assumptions
- Collaborate with our product team to own the implementation journey end-to-end and see our CUSTOMERS WIN! 🚀
🚀 Apply 👩🚀👨🚀
Send an E-Mail to email@example.com with more info about you and why you’re interested in the position at tl;dv.
Please keep in mind – we’re looking to hire our early team heroes that are in for the long run! The more time and care you put into the application, the higher your chances to be considered 🙂
After a successful screening, the next step is a conversation with Rapha, our CEO. We really can’t wait to hear from you! ✨
P.S.: ALL applicants will get a reply.