What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Success based in Spain to join our talented sales team. If you have a passion for engaging prospects in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment, we will like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish regular contact with customers to measure progress and to identify new sales opportunities (up/cross-sell).
- Deliver added value services and generate use cases.
- Responsible for renewing customer agreements. You will lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships.
- Perform discovery sessions to understand the customer’s outcomes, translate these priorities into plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Identifying potential areas of value within the client’s business and explaining the associated value proposition.
- Maintain engagement with customers in order to monitor account health and ensure alignment with their priorities.
- Help to Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling forecast of renewals.
- Languages: Spanish and English fluent.
- BS/MS degree in Sales or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales B2B (high-tech industries preferred).
- Passion to build strong customer satisfaction.
- Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm.
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email, excellent listening ability.
- Highly motivated, driven a self-starting, and goal-driven individual.
- Strong time and process management skills, attention to detail ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Ability to collaborate with accounting/finance/legal management teams to facilitate the contract review, revision, and execution.
What do we offer?
- A full-time remote position (with option to work from our offices in Barcelona or Madrid city center).
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Benefits include Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Restaurant, or Nursery Ticket.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination, and responsibility. We reward all
this with internal promotions.
Browse all of the latest remote jobs in Spain