Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
Customer Service Representatives on the Marketplace Quality and Reliability Team play a vital role in upholding safety and reliability for both sides of our marketplace. The ideal candidate will be able to masterfully balance risk mitigation and deliver exceptional customer experiences. They will repeatedly ask “why” until they reach the root cause of issues and go the extra mile to solve our customer’s problems. Curiosity, empathy, and strong communication skills are essential.
- Investigate attendance and quality incidents across our marketplace; use exceptional judgment and noticing to solve our customers’ problems
- Communicate the resolution of your investigations to workers and workplaces with empathetic, customer-centered communication; justify the reasoning behind your decisions to diverse stakeholders within the company
- Work efficiently and effectively to ensure customer inquiries are resolved fully and in a timely manner
- Develop reliability initiatives to improve the overall quality of the marketplace and experience for our customers; establish policy improvements to accomplish this goal
- Work within cross-functional collaborations with customer support, general operations, product, customer success, and legal teams
- Manage and maintain communication on multiple platforms to effectively solve issues for Clipboard Health’s partner facilities and professionals
- Remain knowledgeable on product updates to ensure you are acting with the most up-to-date organizational information
- Ability to resolve customer issues with empathy and action
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary teams
- Comfortable handling ambiguous situations and adaptable to constant change
- Possess an “I can handle anything” mentality
- Demonstrate a high degree motivation, self-direction, and initiative to achieve the goals of the team and organization
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Ethical and unbiased integrity and decision-making abilities
- Positive mindset that elevates the entire team
- Located in the Asia-Pacific region