Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Customer Care Support will be responsible for ensuring that he/she provides high quality information in response to inquiries about Sophos products and services to Sophos customers, partners and other engineers. As a Customer Care Support, you are responsible for ensuring you deliver a total customer experience that they will love, and trust using our products and services and actively recommend them to others.
What You Will Do
- Works closely with the Technical Support Engineers, Sales Ops, Licensing Team, and regional counterparts.
- Supports Team Leaders across the business/department.
- Reports to Customer Care Manager.
- Provide assistance to Sophos customers, prospects and partners by answering telephone calls (primarily) and replying to emails in line with departmental measures, which includes average call time and call wait times, with a focus on high quality, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers over telephone and email according to departmental standards of quality.
- Record all activity in the department’s call logging system, updating cases every day in order that progress can be tracked with each customer’s incident, viewed via the customer portal and reports generated for high profile customers.
- Handling customer complaints and escalations in a professional and helpful manner.
- Meet or exceed departmental goals for Case Management, Phone and Email response times, and Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Answer questions as well as ask questions to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Analyze and clarify customer queries though troubleshooting and researching existing knowledgebase articles / known issues and provide information requested or ascertain who best can provide the information and route the request to the proper person.
- Adhere to Sophos Support Services best practices.
- Actively participate in team and departmental meetings by providing feedback on current day to day activity and recommendations for improvement.
- Provide customer service to Sophos customers via either office based or on call (mobile phone) support at weekends and holidays as per the department’s on-call schedule.
- Accepting assignments with open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitudes.
- Actively contributing to the development of new or changed processes and procedures.
- Partnering closely with peers, building co-operation and co-ordination of teams and functions to ensure a customer focused view is taken at all times.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to look for new/better ways to improve customer interactions and experiences.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat, and email.
- Desire to act in the best interest of the customer.
- Tailor communication style to adapt to various customer requirements.
- Handle escalated calls while using good judgment to make sound recommendation.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Demonstrated self – starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties, and tasks.
- Collaborative team player who helps builds team morale.
- Positive and friendly demeanour.
- Working within a matrix structure, working with peers and senior members of the Technical Support Team alongside other departments within Sophos.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries via email systems.
What’s Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.