Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to simplify performance marketing, so brands can focus on achieving their goals. We believe in the endless opportunities of partner marketing. Affise helps businesses grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner at scale.
We’re a global company of over 170 professionals with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently, Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We’re a team of high-class professionals that share the values of trust, freedom, growth, and mutual support. Our employees can trust us with the support and help wherever they need it.
We offer flexible working hours and no time-control system to our teammates based in over 30 countries. We encourage our team members to experiment freely and take ownership of their tasks.
We’re constantly aiming to advance, both as individuals and as a company. We value people who learn rapidly and always seek to improve themselves. We welcome new Affise family members with a helpful attitude and an honest smile.
Customer Support in Affise is the support driven and customer centric service unit that is responsible for clients’ adoption, satisfaction and retention. Our operations are redistributed between the three functional teams while the most recognizable and public is the frontline Customer Care team.
Customer Care is a group of 12 keen product experts and soft skills masters who strive to exceed self and customers’ expectations. Here we know that an issue always has the workaround and managing expectations is a must for effective communication. Currently we’re looking for the same caring and enthusiastic rep as we are to support the global expansion and strengthen the team.
What will you do in this role?
- Educating, supporting and nurturing the customers through owning their queries and communications until they’re solved.
- Taking ownership of all the requests, assuming: first level resolution, higher level escalations, collaboration with the Development, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Managing customer’s expectations, handling objections or concerns in order to identify their root cause, provide the workaround or alternative solutions.
- Becoming the product knowledge keeper, digital marketing expert and the customer’s attorney. You’ll be the source of advisory and authority for the whole Affise in what concerns product and service feedback.
- Supporting maintenance and product monitoring activities to ensure there are no system break-ups.
- Within your first three month in Affise you’ll be onboarded and encouraged by the dedicated mentor to learn the product and market essentials, Affise Customer Care tone of voice, problem-solving and troubleshooting approaches.
What you’ll need?
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Russian are mandatory for the role.
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Success, Customer Support, Customer service, or other similar roles, preferably with SaaS product(s)
- You have task and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- You have strong communication skills and the talent to adapt and respond to the different types of personas and characters.
- You’re a team player and you’re passionate about team’s results.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- 10 business days per year of the unpaid time off for any reason
- Paid sick leaves and 5 sick days per year without medical confirmation
- Paid time off (holidays and vacations), depending on the contract
- Employee Assistance Program – for important occasions of your life
- An annual personal budget for education
- Laptop for efficient work can be provided
- Medical Support Program
- Quarterly team buildings
- Work travel expenses
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future