Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 10 million users all over the world who have logged over 9 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a CRM/Email Marketing Specialist (Consultant), This is a temporary contract position, with remote work possible.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH
CRM/Email Marketing Specialist (Consultant)
We’re looking for a creative CRM marketing specialist to support running our email and other CRM campaigns focusing on increasing retention, subscriptions revenue and ecommerce revenue as well as educating the user base about the product and strengthening the brand. Your main responsibilities include designing and creating campaigns, managing segments, developing, implementing and maintaining marketing activities as well as monitoring campaign results. This is a temporary contract position, with remote work possible.
- Work on the day-to-day execution of email and push marketing campaigns including designing, creating, scheduling, testing, deploying, and reporting.
- Create and optimise life cycles, drip campaigns and workflows.
- Campaign Optimisation: Tracking and reporting on CRM campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Create and design various email templates using graphics, copywriting, personalisation and ensuring templates are mobile-friendly.
- Implement email and push deliverability best practices.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- A/B Testing copy and creatives in various campaigns to establish the most effective while developing documentation for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities for growth as it relates to CRM marketing.
- Past experience with email marketing
- Marketing automation experience with tools such as Braze, Hubspot, or Leanplum.
- Strong background/experience in Graphic Design or UX.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Fast learner and a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills
Some Preferred “Nice to Haves”
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- App marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Ecommerce experience
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!
Browse more remote jobs, here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/