We’re looking to hire a full-time, remote Creative UI Designer to join our creative team. For this role, you will create a seamless user experience for assigned projects and design fully responsive visuals from start to finish. You’ll be able to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class designers through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Understand your users’ needs, behaviors, and motivations. This involves conducting user research, such as surveys, interviews, and usability tests.
- Define the product requirements and specifications. This includes creating user personas and user stories and defining the product’s features and functionalities.
- Create sketches and prototypes to communicate your ideas and test the product’s design. (wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes).
- Collaborate with a product designer, engineering, marketing, and product management to ensure the design meets business goals and technical requirements.
- Conduct usability tests to evaluate the effectiveness and usability of the product design. This will help you identify design flaws and areas for improvement.
- Iterate and refine the product design until it meets the user’s needs and business goals.
- Ensure the design is consistent across all platforms, devices, and user touchpoints. (Creating design guidelines and style guides to ensure a consistent user experience).
- Stay up-to-date with industry design trends and technologies to create innovative and effective products.
- Strong background in UX and high-quality UI skills
- Good visual and creative direction
- Experience in prototyping skills
- Knowledge of graphic design
- Has experience managing a D2C brand with multiple digital interfaces
- Should have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and must be a strong communicator
- Has leadership/management experience (a big plus!)
Nice to have:
- Skills in illustration and animation
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee who only works for us and can commit to around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth and encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Why You Should Work with Us
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work whenever you choose
- Work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays per country of residence
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary increases
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch! 🌍