StreamElements, the #1 production and creative platform for live streaming content creators and brands, is searching for a strategic + creative marketer to join our Brand Partnerships team as a Creative Strategist. This role requires someone with a unique skill set that has a history in media planning, is a creative thinker with a proven sales drive, can juggle multiple projects + ideally has an interest (or love!) for gaming / live content.
As the Brand Partnerships team at StreamElements continues to grow, this role will be pivotal for supporting both the Sales team + brand clients throughout the European region. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing, we are looking for a highly motivated, ‘start-up mentality’ individual contributor who is passionate about the value and potential for gaming and live stream advertising.
- Lead the pre-sales RFP ideation process, communicating the company’s internal product offering effectively to potential brand partners
- Leverage your knowledge of video games / live entertainment combined with extensive history with M13-49 brands to help secure brand revenue
- Join partner calls + meetings to pitch, secure and execute new business initiatives
- Build internal and external collateral in support of the Brand Partnerships team, including owning the proposal development process for new business opportunities
- Be the liaison between all internal teams (including Sales, Account Management, Creator Success, Design, BI, PR, etc) to develop all supporting sales collateral in effort to drive revenue for the company
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of of StreamElements’ proprietary tech offering and understand how to effectively utilize these tools for brand partners
- 2-4 years of Marketing / Sales / Media Planning experience working with clients who market to the M13-49 demographic, ideally with gaming industry or and/or influencer marketing areas
- Highly creative marketer with robust content marketing experience
- Agency experience is preferred
- A hunger to come in on Day 1 and hit the ground running
- Familiar with the Twitch, YouTube and Facebook ecosystems
- Independent, self motivated, ambitious, good attention to detail, good communication skills
- A Can-Do attitude