💡 To be considered for this role, you must be physically located in the EMEA region.
As a Creative Strategist at Ladder, your mission will involve:
- Coming up with cool new ideas and strategies (and the obligatory slide decks) to help us grow our clients.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients. Including, helping to define creative strategy to build and protect their brands through various stages of creative development.
- Keeping a close eye on the quality of ads we put out. Yep, that means consistency with the brand and creative strategy again.
- Putting your thinking cap on to research who would be interested in buying what our clients are selling.
- Working as part of the team to assess a company’s strengths and develop brand positioning.
- Keeping that thinking cap on when you research and develop creative ideas for new creative campaigns.
- Diving into the performance data to see which ads are working. Then, breaking it down to see which creative routes are doing the best, and for which personas.
- Being a real part of the team – contributing ideas to improve the department, be it new services, internal processes or other initiatives.
- Joining client calls to listen and learn, building an idea of the brand through participation in workshops.
- Problem-solving. Issues with briefs, delivery, resourcing crop up. Take a look at the problem and either work with other teams (social, search, digital strategy) to resolve, or know when to escalate.
- Housekeeping – Keeping a close eye on the planned work for the creative department vs the number of creative hours available.
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- An eye for good copy and design (and, maybe more importantly, for bad copy and design).
- Impressive powers of persuasion (through storytelling).
- A portfolio that shows you can tell a brand’s story through great campaigns.
- Intimate knowledge of digital – that means you’ve written and/or reviewed social media paid ads, landing pages, email copy, whitepapers etc.
- Be captivating when presenting to clients/ other stakeholders will prove very useful.
- Comfortable looking at data to determine the performance.
- Mad PowerPoint/Google Slides skills.
- (Nice to have) Experience as a copywriter or designer.
- (Nice to have) Experience with a variety of companies (sizes and industries).
🙌 High Emotional IQ – ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
🙌 Team player – propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group – we’re in it together!
🙌 Owning it – whether it’s something you’re really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together – and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
✔ Opportunity to work from anywhere in the EMEA region,
✔ Competitive salary based on your experience,
✔ Working with exciting startups, scaleups and world-class companies,
✔ Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
✔ Generous holiday allowance as well as extra days off during the Christmas period and Mental Health Days,
✔ Flexible working hours and early leave Summer Fridays 😎
✔ Extensive training opportunities: access to CXL Courses, Company Library, LAD Academy, Audible subscription, seminar and training budgets, additional non-work-related training budget,
✔ Work From Home equipment budget,
✔ E-gym membership, e-lunch benefit and weekly company yoga sessions,
✔ Profit Sharing Scheme.