Plumm is one of the UK’s best online platforms for mental wellbeing that connects clients with 150+ certified and accredited therapists globally. We have been growing at a rapid pace of 30% month-on-month (that’s 360% a year!).
The size of the behavioural and mental health market is expected to hit $240 billion by 2026. With our current growth, we aim to achieve 2 million users, 1,000 therapists and 3,000 online courses by 2023.
We are looking for a Counsellor to join us on our mission to make Mental Healthcare Affordable and Accessible. If you are passionate about corporate/ employee well-being and are looking to join a team of leaders in the mental health field, we’d love to speak to you.
What You Will Do:
- Provide a safe online environment for our clients
- Work with international clients on mental health and well-being issues via online chat therapy platform
- Assess each individual case and provide a treatment plan
- Conduct personal therapist matcher services
- Deliver online workshops to corporate clients
- Work with corporate HR teams/ HR managers to provide to the needs of our clients
- Look after client accounts, ensure the quality of services, and customer satisfaction
- Conduct referrals such as online courses, guided meditations, and video therapists.
- Contribute to mental health content for online resources
- Collaborate on mental health product development and quality assurance
- Track all conversations for data collection and trends
- Share any concerns and ideas with the Head of Wellbeing
- Contribute to knowledge base and business processes relating to client wellbeing services
What Experience, Attitude & Traits You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Honours Degree (or equivalent) in Psychology/ Psychological Counselling
- Have completed an internship under the supervision of a clinical psychologist/registered supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years experience (internship included)
- Ability to work internationally
- Prior counselling skills training
- Provide evidence for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Demonstrate the knowledge of:
- Benefits and constraints of OPT
- Working remotely with psychological processes
- Diagnosis criteria according to the DSM-5
- Ability to operate with legal, professional and ethical guidelines when offering OPT
- Ability to work with issues of confidentiality and consent, including data protection
- Response to practitioner self-care and well-being related to OPT
- Ability to use effective language and communication processes specific to OPT
- Ability to recognise, acknowledge and respond to issues of equality, diversity, and inclusion relevant to OPT
- Referral pathways
- Use appropriate supervision for OPT (either personal or provided by Plumm Health)
- Have the ability to assess suitability for OPT
- Have the ability to identify, assess, acknowledge and respond to existing and/or emerging risks during OPT
- Ability to adjust the intervention to the individual presenting issue
- Independent, self-starter, reliable
- High level of confidence in written communication
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese.
Your Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and market benchmark.
- Flexible working from home (remote working).
- 28 days holiday (annual vacation, including UK public holidays).
- Your birthday off for your own fun and cake.
- Sick and Mental Health days off – Being in the mental health space, the well-being of our people comes first.
- Investment in your learning, development and career progression.
- Subscription to Plumm’s services.
- Regular team events & socials.
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team.
- Long term career opportunities for the right person who applies themselves properly.