Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Entity incorporation for international jurisdictions.
- Entity maintenance: work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. finance, tax and HR to support the business.
- Work alongside in-house lawyers on share transfers and capital injection projects.
- Draft board documentation, e.g. board minutes, resolutions, POAs.
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and general meetings, annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements.
- Assist with filing of annual reports and other statutory filing based on the filing timelines and the local requirements of each jurisdiction.
- Budget forecast and cost control on external company secretarial/ law firm spends.
- Assist with execution and filing of documentation, including corporate documents and contracts.
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks assigned to him/her.
- Only candidates with solid experience in entity incorporation need apply.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in handling company secretary tasks.
- Experience in handling board changes for the related group companies.
- Experience in drafting board minutes, resolutions, capital injections, etc.
- A degree or formal education in economics, finance, law, management.
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.