Flagsmith is an open-source feature flag and remote configuration tool. Flagsmith was built by developers who needed an open-source tool and couldn’t find one on GitHub. We’re a bootstrapped company that believes strongly in building a great product and making it easy for people to deploy and use the product. Flagsmith had a record breaking 2023, growing 150% YoY and hitting 133% of our annual target. In 2024 we are planning to continue that growth and are excited to keep helping the world’s largest enterprises with feature management..
Flagsmith offers an open-source product plus hosted cloud, private cloud, and on-premise deployment options. This means that people can host the product however suits them. We focus on building a great product, making it widely accessible, and bootstrapping so that we can build consciously and without a predetermined path ahead of us.
We’re growing our Sales team to build on the foundation that we have, and are looking for an AE to join our ranks as we take the next step in our growth journey.
- A little about our bootstrapping ethos
- A little about is, the team, and why we bootstrap
As a corporate Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing and expanding relationships with corporate accounts within your designated territory.
Things we like:
- Tactical thinker, this is not brute force selling!
- A customer-centric approach
- Self-motivation to thrive autonomously
- Hunger to find your own opportunities and drive them from inception to close
This role requires you to be adaptable and proficient in wearing multiple hats. We have full confidence in your ability to make the right decisions and drive results autonomously.
Flagsmith is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision. Our mission is to accelerate software development by empowering developers to test and release in production. Joining our dynamic and fast-growing team, you will make an immediate impact on our product and customer success.
- Ownership of Corporate Accounts: You will be the primary point of contact and relationship owner for all corporate accounts (50-500 employees).
- Territory and Account Planning: Develop comprehensive territory and account plans, proactively drive outbound pipeline generation independently, and collaborate effectively with Marketing.
- Successful Adoption: Ensure the seamless adoption of Flagsmith within these corporate accounts through robust account management. Coordinate with pre-and-post sales engineering, customer success, and support teams to guarantee success.
- Level-up Flagsmith’s Visibility: Increase Flagsmith visibility and communicate our value proposition effectively to Vice Presidents and C-Suite executives within these large enterprises.
- Team Mindset: Work closely with engineering counterparts to deliver both business and technical value to prospects and customers.
- Working together: Collaborate with internal teams, including product support, developers, marketing, and customer success, to align our offerings with new customers.
- Entrepreneurial and Self-Motivated: You are driven and proactive, taking ownership of your role and responsibilities.
- Passion for Learning and Growth: You are enthusiastic about continuous learning and personal development at Flagsmith.
- Intellectual Curiosity and Ambition: You have a hunger for knowledge and strive for ambitious goals.
- Excellent Communication: Your written and spoken communication skills are outstanding.
- Highly Organized & Autonomous: You are capable of efficiently managing your workload and thrive in an environment that encourages autonomy.
- Adaptability: You excel in a fast-paced and dynamic organizational setting.
- 3+ Years of AE Sales Experience
- Solid track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota expectations.
- Ability to navigate sales cycles with key stakeholders at corporate accounts.
- You have experience implementing and succeeding with a Land & Expand SaaS Sales strategy, effectively expanding business within your accounts.
- Recent experience working for an emerging technology software company is a significant plus.
- Foundational understanding of the commercial open source market and selling into developer/engineering teams.
- German speaking
About Flagsmith and Feature Management Tools:
A Platform built to guide engineers and “always be shipping”. Challenges we solve for Development Teams:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At Flagsmith, we believe in the power of teams. We’re building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind.
Requirements/How to Apply
- This is a remote role accepting applicants in Western Europe or UK.
- You can send your cv/resume to email@example.com. (No recruiters please.)