We are looking for a copywriter to write clear and concise copy for in App content, CRM and UX.
Your words will inform and engage target audiences across the globe.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail. You would possess strong knowledge of keyword placement and other SEO best practices as well as research and interview skills to create effective copy.
The role requires a creative thinker with a team player mindset and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
Enthusiasm to connect with fastic users and make an impact is imperative.
To stand out please submit up to two writing samples, including ideally a UX writing copy and a CRM campaign sample. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials focused on UX and InApp Content.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives from concept development to delivery
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables & revise copy based on internal feedback/direction; ensure message and tone of voice are consistent across all channels and best reflect Fastic’s brand
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging; Thinking one step ahead and developing clever concepts and forward-looking content marketing content for different online channels
CRM/Product Marketing copy:* Write marketing copy for email and CRM, along with web content with the goal of engaging customers.
- Establish best practices and style guidelines for email and CRM copy.
UX copy:* Plan and write content for cross-platform Product interfaces, including interaction flows and product messaging.
- Turn product requirements into a clear and engaging story for our listeners across all touch points (e.g., new-user onboarding, product updates, paywall copy and other components of the end-to end user experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years professional copywriting experience, with solid portfolio of work including marketing copy and ideally across inApp and UX copy
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skill and multitasking ability
- English fluency (fluency in German would also be a bonus but not a necessity!)
- Internalising brand voice, and strategically adapting it to speak to our range of audiences
- Opportunity oriented, self-motivated, proactive and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as nimble creative and strategic thinking skills, -all with a good sense of humour
- An acute self-awareness and empathy for both potential learners and the team’s goals
- Hardware & equipment,we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
- Weekly company updates, every Monday our founders host a company wide to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes etc