A Copywriter is sought to join a dynamic and innovative company working within Digital Health.
As a Copywriter, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the growth and product teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Your words will inform and engage target audiences, ultimately leading to higher awareness and sales.
This is a full or part-time position and can be based remotely within Europe or at the office in Brussels.
- Working within this vibrant team your main responsibilities will include:
- Research and understand clients’ needs through online searches, conversations with team members and customer interviews
- Interpret copywriting briefs and style guidelines to understand project requirements and objectives
- Write clear, compelling, accurate copy with a distinct voice for various mediums
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Collaborate with graphic designers and create visually attractive pieces of content
- Monitor content success and provide insights on performance
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role, preferably in or for (health)tech companies
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Comfortable with adapting your writing to the company’s style and to varying customer proﬁles
- A good knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Experience with SEO
- You like autonomy, act as an owner and strive for excellence
- You have the willingness to grow in the marketing team as the company scales
- Lots of opportunity for personal growth
- The opportunity to do challenging and meaningful work that improves the lives of patients
- Open vacation policy
- Easily accessible office in the centre of Brussels or fully remote
- Your choice of computing equipment
This is an exciting company who promote constant learning and give people the chance to thrive in a flexible environment. Please apply today for further details on the role.