Do you enjoy developing and testing marketing hypotheses? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely? Then welcome to HomeBuddy!
We are looking for a creative and energetic Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to help our websites generate more leads. The ideal candidate for this role has strong expertise in growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, superior communication skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow in a digital marketing environment.
HomeBuddy is an online home improvement platform connecting homeowners with local, verified contractors in the U.S.
Already a well-established, successful firm, HomeBuddy is growing at a fast pace and is determined to achieve even more explosive growth. To support this ambitious vision, we are actively developing our team of smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial individuals in many professional categories.
HomeBuddy offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and a great opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and constantly evolving projects. As a member of the HomeBuddy team, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your ideas and efforts will be valued and make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, contributing to the growth and success of the company.
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in Growth Marketing / Product Growth / Digital Marketing or 2+ years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization role;
- Experience in conversion rate optimization for websites/landing pages/apps;
- Proven track record of executing A/B tests for optimizing landing pages/websites/apps;
- Readiness to take responsibility; independently form and prioritize the backlog;
- Experience in working with designers, developers, testers, project and product managers, and media buyers;
- You understand good design; you can easily create a mockup;
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, or alternatives to them.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate experiment results
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Fluent English language (writing and speaking skills) is a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing, executing & testing hypotheses based on user research and CRO/UX best practices to have a significant impact on conversion rates;
- Monitoring key metrics in analytics software;
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research to ideate hypotheses (data analytics, competitive research, user testing, surveys, interviews);
- Working alongside a team of media buyers, developers, designers, and project and product managers.
What We Offer:
Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing. We offer:
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
By sending us your application you agree that Siren Group AG (known as HomeBuddy) will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Siren Group AG processes your personal data please click here.