As our new Content Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting our “growth loops” and ensuring a unified and simplified approach to our marketing efforts. Working closely with our growth managers, Camil and Annie, as well as other members of our marketing team, you will be responsible for producing engaging and consistent copy across a variety of mediums including ads, website content, and social media.
In this role, you will:
- take ownership of all external copy at Contractbook, ensuring consistency in language across all platforms,
- support growth loops with necessary copy as required by the loop owners,
- produce high-quality content for ads, website, and social media,
- collaborate closely with the marketing team to understand and effectively communicate Contractbook’s value proposition,
- continuously improve and adapt content based on feedback and performance metrics.
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of experience in copywriting,
- strong English skills with the ability to showcase their previous work,
- the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, fully remote working environment,
- the hunger and drive to learn from the best and grow with and alongside Contractbook.
Salary and Mode of Work:
This is a fully remote position with the budgeted salary being between 3000 – 6000 USD per month.
Show us what makes you unique! Please share your CV along with a link to your portfolio. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply soon to ensure we can include you in our recruitment process. We’re excited to meet you and hope to have you on board as soon as possible to hit the ground running together!
- Introduction with Benjamin, our Talent Acquisition Manager (25 min).
- 1st Interview with Emil, our Chief Marketing Officer (25 min).
- Case Study with Emil and Kristian, our Director of Marketing (30 min + 45 min prep time).
- Talent Test with Viktor, our co-founder and COO (30 min + 30 min prep time).
- Contract negotiations and you’re hired!
At Contractbook, our vision is to create the new era of contracts. We believe that contracts should be more than static documents – they should be dynamic, connected, and easily accessible. Our mission is to make contract data accessible and actionable for small and medium-sized businesses all over the globe. By empowering teams to build better, future-proof contracts, we are helping businesses of all sizes navigate the increasingly complex world of contract management.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us is that you fit into our culture and show openness, ambition, and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their careers, so please, join us in creating the new era of contracts.