Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
We are looking for a content marketing specialist to lead and execute our content marketing strategy. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Within the commercial department, you will work closely with the marketing team to serve the company’s overall marketing and business goals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the strategy and editorial plan for our content creation efforts to support Statice’s overall business growth objectives.
- Running content gap analysis, market & audience research to determine content needs
- Producing content to attract site visitors, drive leads and increase awareness around our positioning and offer (examples include blog, whitepapers, guides, case studies, web copy, etc).
- Nurturing and educating our audience by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in content marketing, preferably in a technology company, and be a creative thinker who thrives on owning the process from start to finish. Additionally, the candidate will:
- Know SEO best-practices and can optimize content for organic traffic;
- Speak and write in English fluently at a professional level;
- Be a collaborative team player with strong communication skills.
Professional German is a nice-to-have. Additional European languages are a plus.
Affinity for media (image, video, sound) production is a nice-to-have
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability, nor age.
Browse the latest remote marketing jobs open to candidates living in Europe