We’re searching for a content manager with the skills, experience, and drive to help build our global brand. You will create all manner of online content while shaping our brand voice and broader content strategy working under elev8’s Global Head of Marketing. The role will require independence, careful planning, creativity, knowledge of SEO best practices, and the ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.The role is available for remote working from any location, with candidates in the EMEA timezone preferred
Join an innovative company dedicated to upskilling new global tech leaders.
Elev8 is a leading tech educational partner working with enterprises and governments around the world to develop the digital and leadership skills needed to change the world. We’re guided by four key principles, a focus on upskilling and reskilling, hyper-agility, and client responsiveness, building a caring culture that comes through to our clients, and long-term thinking.
This role will:
- Create and implement a cross-channel content marketing strategy to achieve the company’s larger goals.
- Curate and create engaging content in various formats like social media posts, blog posts, emails, video interviews, online events, infographics, white papers, customer studies, educational materials, and more.
- Participate in developing content for various partnerships and projects.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on content performance on digital platforms, implementing these learnings into future plans.
- Monitor, track and analyze competitors’ activities to keep pace with market trends.
- Shape our tone of voice to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Conduct work outside of regular hours when needed.
In this role:
- A degree in Journalism, Business, or Marketing is required.
- 3 + years of working experience in B2B digital content creation or communication is required.
- A creative team player and fast learner who is resourceful and enthusiastic about the global education ecosystem.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills are required. Native English proficiency is essential.
- Knowledge of writing SEO-optimized content and feeling confident with SEO metrics. Experience using content creation tools.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, deliver quality, and meet deadlines, with flexible hours reflecting the role’s global scope.