At Pento, we’re building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We’re a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We’re looking for our first Content Lead to join the team and start to shape our content strategy, tone of voice, and all things words. You will write yourself, together with acting as our in-house editor, collaborating with freelance writers on a regular basis.
The impact of this role will be felt across the entire business — our content will generate more leads, support customers during product onboarding, and contribute to building a brand customers and our internal team love. You’ll have a chance to experiment with different types of content to identify and scale the most promising opportunities. And you’ll create content that resonates with our audience, delivering value and trust at every turn.
Through your work, you’ll have a direct impact on Pento’s growth. We believe our content and voice will add enormous value to our brand growth over time. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Marketing team, play a leading role, and develop personally along the way.
More about the role and responsibilities
- Lead content strategy efforts and start to shape our tone of voice through your own delivery
- Write articles — from thought leadership content to guest posts and SEO-focused articles
- Write long-form content like ebooks and reports
- Create case studies: (co)interviewing customers and turning interviews into inspiring stories
- Create written content for the website and the sales team
- Work with freelance contributors or agencies: creating briefs, editing, etc
The role will be a great fit if you…
- Have native-level command of English
- Have 4+ years of experience in content writing, preferably in a B2B or HR/financial space
- Know your way around relevant tools like a CMS (our website runs on Webflow)
- Enjoy autonomy and ownership
Bonus skills and experience
- Have experience in content planning
- Have experience in coordinating work of freelance contributors
- Are comfortable with tools such as google search console, google analytics, ahrefs or willing to learn
- Have experience creating content such as scripts for videos, podcasts, webinars, etc
- Want to grow in a role of owning all content created by Pento
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We’re committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
What it’s like working at Pento
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. Starling Bank, Pleo, Honest Burgers, PensionBee, Primer, and many more fast-growing companies, use Pento to run payroll like it should have always been.
Our team and environment
We’re a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our people-first environment supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working.
Our benefits and perks
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
- Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory