“Get Mads is seeking a self-driven, creative thinker with a passion for sustainability, to join our young, fast-paced start-up as content and community manager.”
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, self-starter, with experience in a broad spectrum of online marketing. The role will take ownership of our online communications channels, develop and implement a content strategy and continue to grow the company into thought leaders within the sustainability space. You will work closely with the COO to develop and implement marketing, PR, and sales campaigns. As well as support in organising and managing events to boost brand awareness. A passion and knowledge for sustainable practices and a desire to take action on climate change are also essential.
If you’re the type of person who thrives when given the freedom to make their own decisions, is a creative thinker and able to look at the bigger picture too, we’d love to speak with you!
- Want to be an integral part of a fast paced team?
- Want to use your epic skills to create good in the world?
- Take pride in your work?
- Enjoy and feel energised by creating engaging content, campaigns, and community projects?
- Keep asking questions until you understand everything rather than say yes and then feel lost?
Then join us to help build something amazing!
- Create, research and implement a content strategy that supports our wider sales and marketing plans.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content, and set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Develop and implement internal community building strategies to grow engagement and platform use from current clients.
- Manage internal and external email channels/marketing; updating current clients of project developments and growing and engaging with external email lists.
- Analyse and report on the success of campaigns
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and sustainability trends and news
- Proven work experience within a content and community role or similar.
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience creating relevant and engaging, SEO optimised content.
- Knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and list building.
- Proven ability to manage social media channels and grow following organically.
- Experience planning and leading marketing initiatives whilst identifying and tracking relevant KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Knowledge of broader online marketing a plus.
Grow and develop a content and community strategy that inspires and incentivises brands and individuals to create a better future for the planet. Be instrumental in the growth of a start-up working to make a difference and quickly develop your own skills too.
- Work in a young dynamic start-up with an experienced team and VC backing.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- High degree of autonomy.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Skip the commute and work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Generous equity package.