Remo is an innovative virtual platform that is redefining human interaction online. Remo provides individuals the ability to create memorable virtual events that rival in-person gatherings through free-flowing networking and highly interactive presentations and speaker panels.
We are looking for amazing individuals to join the Finance team to help fuel our next level of growth. We are a motivated, driven team that rewards action and promotes collaboration.
As our first Compensation and Benefits Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining compensation details within the incentive system and provide critical analytical support to the assigned businesses and executives as and when required.
- Collaborating closely with People Operations to track new starters and leavers to ensure the data is accurate and relevant.
- Adjusting salary & incentives as appropriate and prepare incentive calculations in accordance with the salary bands and benchmarks.
- Meeting monthly/quarterly processing deadlines according to global/country payroll calendar.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management and employees in various organizations such as Finance, Sales, HR, Legal.
- Serving as the first-level contact for compensation and benefits programs, processes, and policies for our operations globally.
- Assisting and providing information for External, Internal, and Compensation Audit.
- Preparing salary & benefit survey submissions; gather, validate and organize information related to pay recommendations.
- Proactively bringing market intelligence to the decisions we make to ensure our compensation and benefits programs are locally relevant and at the same time in line with our global guidelines including our Values and Beliefs.
- Being the owner of Rewards & Recognition policies, key operating guideline, and HR system process. Review and recommend improvements for policies, guidelines, and system process & data to ensure 100% compliance and to achieve operational excellence.
- Leading day to day C&B operations, ensuring data integrity in the HR system, working with our accounting and payments team to ensure HR, payroll, and benefits process all are processed and documented to a high standard
- Reviewing, advising & facilitating annual programs such as Salary Reviews, bonus payments, salary benchmarking, benefits review, and enrolment.
Essential Skills required:
- Accounting, Finance, Business, HR, or incentive calculation background
- At least 2 years of Compensation & Benefits experience
- Solid knowledge of order and invoice process experience will be essential
- Analytic and solid attention to detail and ability to prioritize data.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision. Shown work experience under pressure
- A phenomenal teammate with the ability to take care of customers and staff at all levels
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability with excellent presentation skills
- Must show confidence and ability to take care of confidential issues.
- Knowledge of compensation systems is an advantage but not crucial.
- Strong data analytics skills is a must
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel particularly pivot tables, statistical formula, charts, and macros
Browse the latest remote hr jobs on EU Remote Jobs