At Product People, we’re on a mission to help companies discover and deliver great products. Faster.
We do this first by spreading knowledge generously and empowering our community of 5000 Product People to learn from each other. And second by doing all the hands-on and unglamorous work of a Product Manager/Owner on an Interim basis (2-12 months). Our clients include Scout24, Tier Mobility, Zalando, DrSmile, HeyCar, Moia, Perseus (Finleap), TechStars, and many more.
- 100x our community. We’ve gathered a community of 5k passionate product people. We’re looking for someone who will build on the traction we’ve created and take it to new heights. We want you to grow this to 500k members.
- Find amazing speakers. Run flawless events. Own communications and operations surrounding our weekly event. A product manager will join each event as a host on a rotating schedule.
- Help the community. Own social media and digital communication with our community members. Our Product team can support with best practices and answers to their questions.
- Own this. Create, own and execute the entire community-building strategy.
- Growth mindset: You figure out which actions have a disproportionate impact and iterate on that while maintaining a high quality for our community members.
- Analytical problem-solver with grit: You’re not afraid to fail, but you make sure you learn from your mistakes.
- Consultative: Make sensible or bold recommendations with solid justifications. Then be prepared to help implement them.
- Expert communicator: You have outstanding spoken and written English skills, and the know-how to communicate in the digital world. Other languages are a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and creative. We’re not looking for someone to hold the status quo, we want you to challenge it.
- You’re a nice person: We spend a lot of time with colleagues; be someone people like to work with :)CET Timezone: Please be within CET +/- 2 hours. Our team meeting schedule is on CET times, and so are our current clients.
- Accelerated development. We aim to 10x your learning and networking opportunities. So when you move on in a few years, you will be the next product leader at a top company. And bring Product People in to support you.
- Work on many products. Get exposure to a wide range of industries and leading B2C and B2B products.
- Low maintenance, high results. Thrive in a no-bullshit, fast-paced, results-driven environment. You’ll have a lot of independence given to you; much is expected in return.
- Flexible Perks. €1000/year training budget, 3 paid learning days/year, €500 networking budget aka going for (social distanced) coffee with interesting people.
- Aligned Incentives. Our compensation package includes a yearly bonus tied to company profitability and client satisfaction plus equity.* Remote first. Work from home, unless the client insists on your on-site presence (some may do that after COVID-19).