Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 1st Health & Fitness app in the App Store
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an entry level, part time Community Manager to join our team to help us engage with our users outside of our app.
- Respond to user comments and reviews via our social media platforms, app review platforms, and more
- Prepare reports and presentations based on user requests and data
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward our users using the Fabulous tone
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, communications, or PR role preferred
- Must be fluent in English
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills- we’re a remote company, so we rely on great communication!
- Reliable internet connection and computer access
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Friendly and outgoing personality