As Community Manager, you will be the voice towards our growing open source community. As our brand ambassador, you will encourage engagement in our community, lead the development of community projects, and relay community feedback to the company.
About the Role
- You are managing the open source community on various channels and platforms
- You will work closely with our Developer Advocates to collaborate and connect with communities that love technology as much as we do, both online as well as at conferences
- You advocate for third party developer interests and needs by relaying feedback from the community to Product Management, Marketing, and other relevant stakeholders
- You coordinate with community members to help them build 3rd party integrations and grow the ArangoDB developer ecosystem
- You create compelling content (blog posts, case studies) for various use cases
- Prior experience in leading and managing community initiatives, ideally for an open-source product
- Ideally, a deep understanding of topics like databases, graph, analytics, and machine learning
- Familiarity with standard Marketing tools (CRM, Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of product marketing tactics (e.g., marketing campaigns)
- Strong communication skills
Our headquarter is in San Francisco (US), we have an office in Cologne (Germany), but most of our diverse team works remotely worldwide. So do you prefer your desk at home or do you want to join us at one of our locations? Your choice!
The over 60 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.