Bikmo is an award-winning cycle insurance specialist with a mission to protect the world’s riders and the places we ride. We already protect over 75,000 riders across the UK and Europe.
We build simple yet comprehensive insurance policies designed for all riders and use technology to make purchasing and managing a policy super-easy 24/7. We’re proud to partner with some of the biggest brands in the bike world from British Cycling to Brompton and ÖBB to Deliveroo.
Purpose is core to our culture which is why we’re a B Corp and 1% for the Planet member, with clear social and environmental goals that align with our company mission.
About the Role
Bikmo is on the hunt for an autonomous and entrepreneurial individual to help us protect more riders in the Germany and Austrian markets. Our Marketing team is a core component of growth at Bikmo, working across multiple channels to spread awareness about our products.
As a Community and Campaign Manager for the Germany and Austria territories, you will be responsible for developing and engaging a community, leading event activations, and implementing localised campaigns through various channels.
How you will contribute
- Manage, engage and grow our Bikmo ambassador network in the Germany and Austria territories with the support of the PR agency.
- Grow Bikmo’s social media presence across channels such as Instagram and Strava through community growth activities and relevant content.
- Host and activate events to bring people together who share a passion for cycling.
- Own a marketing budget to maximise Bikmo’s growth and awareness.
- Work with the creative agency and marketing team to develop Bikmo’s brand and marketing campaigns so that they are localised to the specific markets.
- Report on marketing effectiveness and work towards set KPIs.
Your approach to work
You will be a self-directed person who can manage your own time and can collaborate with people who have different working styles in different time zones. We believe that the best approach to work is to give our team members autonomy and accountability within their roles. Our culture promotes trust, communication and flexibility and we work as a team to support each other and deliver our goals.
What we are looking for;
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial – you’re committed to getting things done and can be resourceful in your approach.
- Confident in engaging with various stakeholders including senior management, external industry partners and the overall cycling community.
- Enjoy collaborating – as part of your role, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team and external creatives for paid media campaigns.
- A passion for cycling and knowledge of different cycling tribes.
Additional requirements which might help your application
- Experience working in the insurance industries within the UK, Germany, France and/or the Netherlands.
- Knowledge of the cycling industry.
Personal attributes we are looking for:
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness to learn
- Creativity – this comes in many forms
- Well organised & efficient
What we offer;
First of all, we offer a work environment based on trust, responsibility and flexibility. Wellbeing is important to us which is why our package offers benefits as well as competitive remuneration including;
Bikes + Health
- The best discount on a Bikmo insurance policy to protect you and your bikes.
- You can benefit from our trade account discounts to get kitted out with the best bikes and kit.
- Weekly virtual yoga and strength HIIT sessions.
- Bike leasing / Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Full-time, Mon-Fri. We are happy to consider job sharing and part-time options.
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health, Neurodiversity & Wellbeing support.
- Ride days for when you need to get away from your desk and enjoy the trails.
- Volunteering days to support other organisations doing great things.
- Our benefits also cover a wide range of great time off policies to provide you that peace of mind that we will support you should you need it.
Don’t feel like you’re matching 100% of the criteria? We welcome applicants who can meet the core requirements, even if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes. We actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and under-represented groups within the cycling and insurance industry.
Bikmo is an equal opportunities employer, this means we recruit, develop and compensate regardless of differences. We value diversity. Everybody is unique and this should be celebrated. We want Bikmo to be a place where people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work.
To continue the conversation just click the, Find out more, button and attach a short cover letter + your CV. We love to hear how your own values and experiences align with the role.
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible, so interviews will be on a rolling basis.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to support you through our recruitment process please get in touch.
By applying for this role you are giving Bikmo consent to use the information you provide to process your job application in accordance with GDPR/DSVGO regulations.